Why content matters
High-quality content helps your website rank better in search, making it easier for people to find. When a potential customer visits your site, you have only a few seconds to grab their attention and encourage them to read on. If your site makes a good first impression with interesting, informative content, you’re more likely to build trust and convert them into a customer.
Help customers find you
- Grow your organic traffic by answering the questions your customers are searching for.
- Use keywords and phrases in the right places to improve SEO.
- Structure your content so that it’s visible to search engines and ranks highly on results pages.
Set yourself up as an expert
- Engage the customer with useful, well-researched information written with a human voice.
- Explain why your company offers a unique perspective within a crowded market.
- Write with authenticity to build trust and inspire confidence in your brand.
Improve your content marketing
- Keep visitors on your site for longer with compelling content that keeps them engaged.
- Build a brand voice with informative posts that generate new leads and followers.
- Publish regular blogs that work hard for your website and can be shared on social media.
Connect with your customers
- Publish content with personality that creates a rapport with your customers.
- Make customers feel like they are talking to a real person, not just a brand.
- Create a consistent message across all your outputs, whether it’s adverts, social media or blogs.
Why outsource your content?
As a business owner, you’re the expert in what your company does. But not everyone can write well, even about what they know. With 20 years of copywriting experience, I can ensure your message is clear, your brand is convincing and your sales pitch is successful. Outsourcing your content will also save you a heap of time so you can focus on running your business.
As a marketing specialist running my own business, I understand the importance of content but don’t have time to create it. Outsourcing to a professional writer really took away some of the stress.
Nicola has provided invaluable content research, pinpoint sharp writing and excellent editorial skills over several years for i-escape.com. She has a can-do attitude and always delivers top-quality work.
Sometimes you just need to get good content created fast so it can start working for you. If I had to write everything myself it would be out of date before I even had the chance to upload it.
How does it work?
Working with me is straightforward and simple. Here’s what we do:
Share your brief
Once you know what content you need, I’ll take a look at your brief and put together a proposal.
Decide on a deadline
Let me know when you need your text and I’ll make sure I deliver on time.
Review your content
Once I’ve created your content, you’ll have a chance to check it’s what you want.
Who is it for?
This service is ideal for small businesses with growing content needs. I’ll take the time to listen to you and understand who you are, what you do and where you want your business to go. Then I’ll let you get on with what you do best, while I research and craft unique, compelling, creative copy that speaks for your business and helps get results.
What sort of content do you write?
I can write whatever you need, adapting my writing to match your house style. Check out my portfolio page to see examples of my work, including:
- Website copy
- Destination guides
- Articles & blogs
- Press releases
- Product descriptions
I'd love to outsource but I can't afford it
I understand that as a small business your budget is limited and most of your funds will be focused on marketing. I charge reasonable rates and will work help you priortise your content depending on what you can afford. Most of my customers find that outsourcing a day or two a month of content really takes the pressure off.
How do I know if you'll do a good job?
I’ve been working in the travel industry for 20 years across public, private and third sector industries. Take a look at my portfolio, testimonials and case studies pages to see example of my work and find out what others have to say.
Surely it's better to invest in design than content?
Flashy design might initially impress but it’s the content that will ultimately convince your customers. Without the right words, your website will fail to achieve its purpose and won’t be picked up by search engines.
Help! I don't know where to start
The best place to start is with a conversation. This isn’t a commitment to working with me, it’s to find out more about what you need and whether I can help. Sometimes just talking things through with somebody new can help to focus the mind and give you a fresh perspective.
Sometimes the first step is the hardest
Fill in the form below with some details about your business and content needs and let’s get the ball rolling.